Tuesday, June 10, 2008

...

Hi all,

Well, once again I've been slacking in the blog department. What can I say?

I've been mildly pissed ever since the Red Wings won the Stanley Cup, for one thing. I mean, yeah, their skaters played great hockey, and Chris Osgood (damn his insane talent) was great (OsGREAT? No. Shut up, Jon. Geez.) at making those key saves, but I thought this was Pittsburgh's year! Crapcrapcrap*. To make up for it, I've been playing a lot of NHL '08, where the outcome is more often than not in my favor. Is it sad that I'm 25 years old and playing video games alone in my free time? Maybe.

Okay, yes. Painfully so. Still...

I got nothing.

In other sports news, I hate horse racing. There are so many things about it that are wrong or stupid. It's like, "Hey! Let's get ourselves a horse and force it to run a race with a little guy on top! Yeah! The horse would probably be confused and scared, but that fear would just make it run faster, right? That and the thing that the jockey hits it with, heh heh heh! We'll make millions! What's that? Oh, if it got hurt we'd just shoot it. Blam, right in the face. No, it wouldn't even see it coming. That's not the issue, though! We're talking about making money by forcing an animal to entertain people! Haven't you ever seen those circus bears that ride the little unicycles? Those things look so freakin' funny. How about Siegfried and Roy with those tigers, huh? Another great idea. But I'm getting off topic. Racing horses would be a great competitive sport. Come again? No, not so much for them, but we think it's a good idea."

So stupid.

On a completely unrelated, yet more annoying topic, I was told last night about the 'ruination of this country' by my stepmom. Actually, I was glad she told me. Do you want to know, readers, what's ruining this fine nation of ours? Keep in mind, this is the truth. As we all know, facts come from beliefs, so, yeah.

Hollywood and liberals are ruining America. You heard it here first. Apparently, Hollywood and liberals "make everything that's wrong seem right and make everything that's right seem wrong." In "most movies today", people have abortions and do other awful, immoral things, and they make it seem like it's right and cool. Also, I think they say swears. And apparently if there is a movie that comes out that's "actually good", it only runs for "a week, and doesn't even play at the dollar theater".

It's too bad that conservative Christians are the minority in this country. If only they'd had someone to represent them for, like, the past eight years...

Okay, my sarcasm tanks are running on empty, and I'm just starting to get mad now. Maybe I'll revisit this whole topic some other time, but I have to go eat a tuna sandwich and calm down a little right now.



*Not a word.

No comments: