Monday, May 5, 2008

If I Was A Tree, What Kind Of Tree Would I Be?

Good morning Vietnam!!!

Hmm.....nope. Let me try again. That title doesn't make sense, either. Crap.

Hi all,

It is so nice out today. The sun is shining, there's a nice breeze, and I feel great. I wish it was like this all the time.

So I'm excited about the near future. I'm gonna be starting back up with school in the fall--hopefully I'll be able to complete my degree this time. It feels good to have a plan. I still feel like I'm behind schedule, but better late than never, I guess.

In other news, I've been working on some comics which I think are pretty good (and thet probably means they're lame as hell). Once I figure out how to get them onto my computer, I'll be uploading them here. I call the series "Boring Jon", and I use things that happen to me in everyday life as material. Hence, the title basically wrote itself. I've got a few other ideas for different cartoons as well--my creativity knows no bounds!!!

It kind of does, actually. I get sleepy and gassy (in that specific order) if I try too hard to come up with stuff.

But yeah, until I can get my comics up, check these ones out. They're far superior to anything I've done, and I'm probably screwing myself by sharing this link, but everyone who doesn't already should know of White Ninja Comics. They're hilarious.

http://www.whiteninjacomics.com/archive-comics.shtml

Until next time, beloved readers.

No comments: